Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress safety than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is definitely their EMI/RFI protection, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a variety of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. View all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent employees we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction cast aluminium china package, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are created using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a variety of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, rendering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but also provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with durable aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest requirements of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial markets. They will be the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic devices of high value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can produce holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a good quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them suitable in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra completed for a clean surface with no sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with rough – satin dark polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Cold Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally used for transportation, insulation likewise in professional and residential structure for wall cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their light-weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF assignments or jobs which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of engineering of the enclosures, they can also be utilized for tasks involving heating as the conditions make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a wide range of applications such as for example: