Packaging & Shipping
Founded in 1969, ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ang Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd. Is the professional manufacturer of R&D and production reduction gears, with a staff of 510. Company has set up ZheJiang Provincial enterprise technology center and Provincial worm drive engineering technology research center, which has 73 research personnel, including 20 advanced titles, and possesses 48 patents, including 4 invention patents, 2 software copyright. “JinXiang” brand is honored with ZheJiang famous trademark, ZheJiang famous brand products. The company ranks the top 10 in the same industry and top 5 in the high-end transmission equipment. Including the R & D and market share of Niemann worm reducer rank first, the market share of 48 patents products such as edge transmission mill reducer and crystallizer professional reducer all exceed 60%. The obtainment of technology mainly is independent development and industry-university-research cooperation joint development. The Company is awarded with ZheJiang AAA grade credit enterprise, re-contract and trustworthy enterprise, ZheJiang measurement guarantee confirmation enterprise. We have passed ISO9001 QMSC in 1998. The company is the professional manufacturer of R&D and production reduction gears; The sales income of high technology products has surpassed the 60%. Production technological contents take the leading position in the same industry. In recent years, the company has undertaken more than 20 provincial and municipal science and technology or technical transformation projects, including 5 kinds of products such as two-stage worm gear reducer, vertical mill reducer, were identified as “hightech products [by provincial science bureau, a new type of vertical mill reducer is awarded [Jiiangsu Excellent new products” by ZheJiang Economic And Information Technology Commission, industrialization of high performance composites worm gear reducer was awarded national CHINAMFG plan (2008 gh5711), R&D of extra-large diversion vertical mill drive was awarded the provincial science and technology support plan (8 e2571131), The company has been awarded national CHINAMFG plan high-tech enterprise, the provincial high-tech enterprise, provincial innovative company, Provincial innovation ability construction demonstration enterprise, the provincial science and technology SME, the most innovative enterprise in Chinese machinery industry etc., which belongs to the leader in the industry field.
1. who are we?
We are based in ZheJiang , China, start from 1987,sell to Eastern Europe(50.00%),Mid East(20.00%),Southeast Asia(14.00%),South Asia(6.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),South America(5.00%). There are total about 301-500 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Reducer and Transmission Parts,Worm Reducer,Gearbox
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
The company ranks the top 10 in the same industry and top 4 in the large nonstandard reducer design and manufacture. Including the R & D and market share of Niemann worm reducer rank first, the market share of 55 patents products.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF;
Accepted Payment Currency:null;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T;
|Application:||Electric Cars, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
|Input Speed:||750 Rpm|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Tractor Functionality
An agricultural gearbox is a vital component of a tractor’s powertrain system, playing a pivotal role in enabling the tractor to perform a wide range of tasks on the farm. The functionality of tractors heavily relies on the proper operation of their gearboxes, which facilitate various essential functions:
- Power Transmission: Tractors are required to deliver substantial power and torque to perform tasks like plowing, tilling, and hauling. Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the tractor’s engine to its wheels or other implement attachments, enabling efficient power delivery to the ground.
- Speed Control: Different agricultural tasks demand different speeds. Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed of the tractor to match the requirements of the task at hand. Whether it’s slow-speed operations like tilling or high-speed transport, the gearbox provides the necessary speed adjustments.
- Implement Attachment: Tractors are often used with a variety of implements, such as plows, harrows, and mowers. The gearbox facilitates the connection and operation of these implements by transmitting power and torque from the tractor’s engine to the implement’s working components.
- Directional Changes: Agricultural gearboxes enable tractors to change direction smoothly. They provide the necessary gearing arrangements to reverse the tractor’s movement, making it easy to maneuver around the farm, fields, and obstacles.
- Adaptation to Terrain: Agricultural gearboxes help tractors adapt to different terrains and soil conditions. By adjusting the gear ratio, tractors can optimize their performance for tasks like climbing slopes, working on uneven ground, or pulling heavy loads.
Modern agricultural gearboxes are designed for durability and reliability in the demanding farming environment. They are often equipped with features like multiple gears, synchronization mechanisms, and efficient lubrication systems to enhance their performance and longevity.
Regular maintenance and periodic checks are essential to keep the agricultural gearbox in optimal condition. Proper lubrication, gear inspection, and addressing any signs of wear or damage contribute to the longevity and consistent performance of the gearbox, thus ensuring the tractor’s functionality throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-09-21