Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for Split Taper Bushing china durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer most of these items. What models this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality constant product. What really pieces us apart from the other folks is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven product will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required position on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Do not use extensions on the wrench handles and do not allow the sprocket or part to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys on both the shaft and product to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered products with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete short reach range readily available, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.