Recommended by seller
The high degree of modularity is a design feature of SKM.SKB series helical-hypoid gear unit. It can be connected respectively with motors such as normal motor, brake motor, explosion-proof motor, frequency conversion motor, servo motor, IEC motor and so on. This kind of product is widely used in drive fields such as textile, footstuff, ceramice packing, logistic, plastics and so on
Garment Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory
Place of Origin
Hypoid gear reducer
ISO9001 CCC CE
SKM SKB Series helical gear units has more than 4 types, power 0.12-4kw, ratio 7.73-302.5, torque max 100-500NM, Modulaw and multistructure can meet the demands of various conditions.
(1) Ground-hardened helical gears.
(2) Modularity, can be combined in many forms
(3) Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, light in weight and nonrusting
(4)Large in output torque, high efficiencym energy saving and environmental protection
(5) The mounting dimension of SKM series are compatible with SMRV series worm gear unit
(A part of SMRV050 dimensions are different from SKM28)
(6) The mounting dimension of SKB series are compatible with W series worm gear unit.
SKM28B~SKM58B:2-Stage hypoid helical gear units. Speed ratio range7.48~60.5 SKM28C~SKM58C:3-Stage hypoid helical gear units. Speed ratio range:4918~302.5 One of the features of the hypoid gear speed reducer is that the shafts intersect at 2 mutually parallel planes,providing greater torque in the same construction space than an ordinary helical gear reducer. And its strength is much higher than that of worm gear reducer. 1.Omnidirectional mounting 2.Housing made of high-quality aluminum alloydie-casting,light weight good rust resistance 3.Low back clearance 4.Smooth transmission and low noise 5.Customized products available
For more models, please contact us!
F helical gear reducer
Parallel output, compact structure, large transmission torque, stable operation, low noise and long life.
Installation method: base installation, flange installation, torque arm installation.
Reduction ratio: basic type 2 level 4.3-25.3, 3 level 28.2-273, combined to 18509.
The rotation direction of the input and output of the basic two-stage is the same, and the three-stage is opposite; please consult when combining.
Output mode: hollow shaft output or CHINAMFG shaft output.
Average efficiency: Level 2 96%, Level 3 94%, F/CR average efficiency 85%.
K helical bevel gear reducer
Vertical output, compact structure, hard tooth surface transmission torque, high-precision gears ensure stable work, low noise
and long life.
Installation method: base installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, connection flange input.
Output mode: hollow shaft output or CHINAMFG shaft output, the average efficiency is 94%.
Reduction ratio: basic type 8.1-191, combined to 13459.
R helical gear reducer
Small bias output, compact structure, maximum use of cabinet space, the second and third levels are in the same cabinet. Using an integral cast box, the box structure has good rigidity, which is easy to improve the strength of the shaft and the life of the
Installation method: pedestal installation, flanges with large and small flanges are easy to choose.
Solid shaft output, the average efficiency is 96% in the second stage, 94% in the third stage, and 85% in CR/CR. The CRM series specially designed for mixing can carry large axial and radial forces.
Packaging & Shipping
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Transmission Parts
|Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Technological Advancements in Agricultural Gearbox Design
Advancements in agricultural gearbox design have significantly improved the efficiency, durability, and performance of farming equipment. Here are some notable technological advancements:
- Materials and Manufacturing: The use of advanced materials, such as high-strength alloys and composite materials, has enhanced the durability and longevity of gearbox components. Precision manufacturing techniques, including computer-aided design (CAD) and computer numerical control (CNC) machining, ensure tight tolerances and reliable performance.
- Gear Tooth Design: Modern gear tooth profiles, such as optimized helical and spiral bevel gears, reduce noise, vibration, and wear. Advanced tooth design also improves power transmission efficiency and load distribution.
- Sealing and Lubrication: Improved sealing technologies, such as double-lip seals and labyrinth seals, help prevent contaminants from entering gearboxes while retaining lubricants. Advanced lubrication systems, including automatic lubrication and improved oil formulations, extend maintenance intervals and enhance efficiency.
- Electronic Controls: Agricultural gearboxes increasingly integrate with electronic control systems. Sensors and actuators provide real-time data on gearbox performance, allowing for condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and adjustments to optimize machinery operation.
- Smart Gearboxes: Some agricultural gearboxes are equipped with smart features, such as load sensors, temperature monitors, and feedback systems. These features enhance precision, safety, and overall equipment performance.
- Hybrid Power Transmission: Integration of hybrid power transmission systems, combining internal combustion engines with electric motors, allows for more efficient power delivery and reduced fuel consumption. Gearboxes play a crucial role in managing power distribution in these systems.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Advancements in gear design contribute to reducing environmental impact. Quieter and more efficient gearboxes minimize noise pollution and energy consumption while meeting emissions regulations.
- Customization and Modularity: Some modern agricultural gearboxes offer modular designs that allow farmers to customize gear ratios, output speeds, and other specifications to match specific tasks and conditions.
- Simulation and Testing: Computer simulations and advanced testing methods, such as finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD), help optimize gearbox design, reduce prototyping costs, and ensure reliability before production.
These advancements collectively contribute to the evolution of agricultural gearboxes, making farming machinery more efficient, environmentally friendly, and adaptable to the changing needs of modern agriculture.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Types of Agricultural Gearboxes for Specific Tasks
Various types of agricultural gearboxes are designed to cater to specific tasks and applications in farming. These gearboxes are engineered to meet the unique requirements of different agricultural machinery and operations. Some common types of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Rotary Mower Gearboxes: These gearboxes are used in rotary mowers and cutters. They transmit power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to the blades, enabling efficient cutting of grass, crops, and vegetation.
- Manure Spreader Gearboxes: Manure spreaders utilize specialized gearboxes to distribute manure evenly across fields. These gearboxes ensure consistent spreading of fertilizer while accommodating variable loads.
- Harvesting Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in harvesting equipment, such as combines and harvesters, enable efficient gathering, threshing, and separating of crops from their stalks. These gearboxes handle high loads and varying operating conditions.
- Seed Drill Gearboxes: Seed drills require gearboxes to distribute seeds accurately and at consistent intervals. These gearboxes ensure precise seed placement for optimal germination and crop growth.
- Hay Rake Gearboxes: Hay rakes utilize gearboxes to gather and arrange hay into windrows for baling. These gearboxes help optimize the hay collection process.
- Irrigation System Gearboxes: Agricultural irrigation systems may use gearboxes to control the movement and positioning of irrigation equipment, ensuring efficient water distribution across fields.
- Tillage Equipment Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in tillage equipment, such as plows and cultivators, help break up soil, prepare seedbeds, and promote seedling emergence.
- Tractor Gearboxes: Tractors may incorporate various gearboxes for tasks such as shifting gears, driving the power take-off, and operating attachments.
- Grain Auger Gearboxes: Grain augers use gearboxes to facilitate the movement of harvested grain from one location to another, such as from a combine to a storage bin.
Each type of agricultural gearbox is designed with specific features, load capacities, and durability to suit the demands of its intended task. Manufacturers engineer these gearboxes to withstand the challenging conditions of agricultural operations while ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-10-19