DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a power up energy down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow control might be added to circuit to manage the decent speed with the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank following the original working on the power unit.
six. Oil shifting is needed after the original a hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a energy up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is often offered if required. Also a strain compen sated flow management may be additional towards the circuit to regulate the descent pace of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer to the unique pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level during the tank right after the first operating from the electrical power unit.
six. Oil altering is needed after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards once just about every 3000 hrs.